Well, Caroline has basically covered this part in the post below, but I have some additional memers to add to the list. We've been memed by Ambeen/the Ravenous Reader, the lovely Maelstroms (yes, you're still lovely), the Story Siren, and just like any others who read her meme Chelsea/the Page Flipper. Thanks for meming us guys! Now, down to business. The rules:
The Rules For The Meme:
1. You link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Random, Unsystematic of Heather:
1. Two days ago, me, Caroline, and one of our friends bowled with a completely random stranger. Some guy named Joe who was one of the most amazing bowlers I've ever met. Now, when I say we bowled with a stranger, I mean that we were out of money for games and Courtney walked up to a guy setting up his game to bowl by himself and asked him if she and her friends could join his game. And for some odd reason, he agreed. And we bowled. He got 180, none of us breached 70. Wow.
2. Me and one of my friends, Lorena, have this thing about Daniel Radcliffe. We both think he's ugly and appears gay on occasion, but we always talk about him. We tell stories, watch videos, and read interviews surrounded around Dan (that's how he likes to be referred to...weird isnt it? I would much rather Daniel.)
3. I absolutely hate mayonnaise, but there's one instance in which I will eat it. And that is: a bananamayo sandwich. I know that sounds disgusting, but for some odd reason, it's delicious. Everyone in my family eats them.
4. I'm really bad about checking my mail. Mail of any sort, actually. I'm waiting on a book to get here and I've already checked the mail three times today and it's only 3:00. I also compulsively check my email, facebook messages, myspace messages, and Ning (DFTBA) messages. I have to have contact with the rest of the world or I completely fall apart.
5. When I buy the books in a series, they have to look the same. Meaning that if the first one I buy is paperback the rest have to be paperback. The same with hardcover. I actually have the entire Series of Unfortunate Events book collection, but 5 of them are paperback and the rest hardcover (the paperbacks were donated and I couldn't just say no). Whenever I get enough money, I'm going to replace the paperbacks with my own hardcover books. I'm also waiting for Perfect by Sara Shepard to come out in paperback just because the first two are paperback. And it's making me mad this waiting.
6. This may seem kind of redundant, but it's another fact about book serieses (what is the plural of series????). When I put a series on my book shelf, I don't put them left to right (i. e. Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone being on the far left and Deathly Hallows on the far right). I put them right to left. I figure that, if you turn a book around so the spine is facing out, the order of the pages goes right to left. Therefore the books should go right to left to continue the flow. Also, if you took the books off the shelf and stacked them one on top of the other you'd want the first book on the top. And, in order for the first book to be on top and to be able to read the titles and have the books right-side-up, they would have to be stacked the same way they are ordered when put on the shelf right to left. Maybe I'm confusing you right now, maybe not. To make things simpler, my 6th fact is that I place a book series on my bookshelf in an order of right to left.
Okay, so that's it really. Oh yeah! I tag...hmmm....who do I tag?? How about...I don't know. Every one has been tagged already. But I think I tag the 3 Evil Cousins!
Read Caroline's Six below!
♥Heather, your neighborhood Book Reviewer! (like Spiderman! Yay!)