I've done something like this before, but there were eight random things instead of six. Anyway. We were memed by Ambeen/The Ravenous Reader. We were later memed by the lovely Maelstroms, who lied to us and said that we were being memed as never memed before, when in fact, this was the same meme that we had recieved the previous day. Here are the MEME rules:
The Rules For The Meme:
1. You link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
The Random Six of Caroline-
1. I get the most ridiculously insane, loud, hilarious hiccups. They've been compared to many animal sounds. Most common simile associated with me is: Caroline's hiccups are like a dying parrot/frog/small Paris Hilton dog.
2. I can't write in pencil. It drives me absolutely insane. I have not written a word in pencil since mid-January, and the words written in pencil leading up to then were only written in pencil because my Algebra teacher refused to grade things that were written in pen and since I have already told you that I am no math genius, my grade could not take the hit. Anyway, I only write in pen now. Or marker. Or Sharpie. Because, yes, I would rather have my pages run through, wasting large amounts of paper, than simply write it down in pencil.
3. Throughout elementary school, I was only ever reprimanded for reading. I used to get in trouble for reading a lot. I still do, actually, except for now I also get reprimanded for my hiccups and occasionally for being too chatty or a smart-ass.
4. I'm not really a picky eater, but the foods that I hate most passionately seem to be the ones that everyone else loves. Two examples: bacon and tacos.
5. I am a NERDFIGHTER! I will not FTBA!!
6. I couldn't think of a six, so I asked Courtney, because she has been one of my best friends since second grade, so if anyone has a bunch of random information about me on hand, it would probably be her. Courtney says, among other things, that I wear a lot of purple. I do like purple, but I don't feel that I wear a particularily large amount of it. Her other random fact is that I like to give advice, which I am good at. This random fact is actually really, really, really funny coming out of Courtney's mouth, because she asks me for advice a lot, but she never actually takes it. Like, if you offered her a choice between death by spontanious combustion or doing something that I suggested, she would be dust by now.
Look out for Heather's random six, which will make it's appearence... eventually... I think.
It would appear that all of our contacts have already been tagged, so if you are reading this and have not been tagged, consider this your tag.